Friday, April 20, 2012

Have you ever heard of parents refusing to cut a little boy's hair?

We have new neighbors who've moved in recently. Nice man and woman in their 30's with a cute little girl who is five. But we just learned that this "girl" is a boy with incredibly long, pretty hair. The mom tells me they just love it and don't plan on cutting it. Yikes. Mom curls or braids it (pigtails) and the kid really looks like a girl. Ever heard of this?



Have you ever heard of parents refusing to cut a little boy's hair?

My nephew was a very pretty boy as well where others mistook him for a girl. My sister braided his hair until he was about 9 or so. It's just a personal preference.



Have you ever heard of parents refusing to cut a little boy's hair?

Well, look at Kate Hudson and her son. That boy has gorgeous hair so why not grow it out and show it off. I楹搈 currently pregnant and if this kid gets my husbands blond wavy hair I plan to grow it out

No comments:

Post a Comment