Monday, April 23, 2012

I want to sit under the dryer to dry a swen in weave..how long?

I've just finished washing my hair with sewn in weave. I have pretty hair braided up underneath and i want to sit underneath my overhead dryer to dry it. About how long should i sit for it to dry completely?



if not underneath the dryer, how long should i used the blow dryer per..section (sections of 6)



I want to sit under the dryer to dry a swen in weave..how long?

well, it takes me about 2 - 2 1/2 hours just to get my regular hair dry when sitting under the dryer....But. Im thinking, just blow dry. It`ll be faster



I want to sit under the dryer to dry a swen in weave..how long?

I would use a really good conditioner, for with the braiding being so stressful on the hair, adding heat will promote alot of breakage, especially when you remove the braiding. If you insist on using the dryer. I would suggest that you allow yourself some extra time, by applying cool air. It will not do as much damage as heat. Other than that I would aloow even more time %26amp; dry it naturally, by blotting by towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment