Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ugh. New Hair?

After looking for awhile I finally found a haircut I like.



Here it is:



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



I want it like that except NOT in braids,no pink where the braids are, I do want toe colored streaks,just not that many.



How would I explain this to my stylist[the haircut and streaks]



Ugh. New Hair?

Simple get a PHOTO-PRINTOUT of your Link and Present it to your hairdresser and tell them the changes to the picture that you PERSONALLY would like ! !



Ugh. New Hair?

explain that:



i really like this hair CUT i want that exact CUT but not coloring.



i would like fewer streaks, not in braids and i would like for the streaks to be pink (OR WHATEVER COLOR U WANT !), please.



be as detailed as possible.



point to where the streaks should be. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment