Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

i have a gf and i go to another girls house once a week to get my hair braided.. but this week was diffrent becuase we ended up missionary on her couch, should i go next week to get my hair braided?



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

Yes...you already f'd up!Do it till you get caught or stop the whole deal entirely...keep it your little secret or take a chance with the truth...the truth may hurt and it will set you free.



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

no way



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

not it u really like/love ur gf



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

Guys like you give good guys a bad name.The fact that you did it in the first place is sad enough,but now you want to go back.That just proves you don't have any respect for your supposed girlfriend.So tell her the truth and back out like a gentleman and break up with her.



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

go but don't expect to come back to your gf!!did u wear protection? AIDS is always there



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

you cood but tell her that u alredy hav a gf



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

No!!!!!!!!! You deffently need to tell your gf too.



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

If ya dont your dumb man ya have a chance mate 2 nob both of them sorted .



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

better pick wich one has priority



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

are you nuts??!!or just plain stupid?



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

if you have to ask this question then go. your girlfriend must not mean that must to you because if she did you would already know the answer. :)



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

well go to sum one else. But make sure you do not do the same again



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

Are you crazy What is really important to you that is what you should decide



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

NO, U 2 might end up doing it again and their is no excuse 4 doing it twice!



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

You say damn like it was a bad thing, but if you regretted it you wouldn't be posting this question.



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

first of all, if your gonna cheat why were you missionary. thats not very freaky,you couldve chosen a better position!If you love your girlfriend tell her and hope she forgives you.Or don't see this other girl ever again,find a new braider!



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

Why would you ever think of going back in the first place? It's bad enough you showed no self-control when you cheated on your girl, do you really think you'll control yourself next time you go? You should tell your girlfriend what you did, because you'll be doing her a favor showing her what kind of a man she is with!



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

awwwwwwww dammit i can't believe you did that ...no wonder your halo is falling ...



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

if your not married i say hit as many as you can.



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

She is probally doing the same thing so go for it.



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

This is going to sound totally barbarian of me, but I'd say go back, tell the girl you have a gf, and if you still end up gettin' it on with her, then there it is. If she doesn't care, then ok, but you should definetly tell your gf if it happens again.



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

Come on, just break up with your girlfriend because since your even asking if you should go it's showthing that you really do, you just want to hear it from other people. Your girl is really gonna get hurt. Let her go so you can go have your hair braided whenever you want.



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

no need to worry about all the discouraging answers u got...



u a human and we all make mistakes...



but learn from it and surely tell ya gf about it, tell her it was a mistake and leave the rest to her...she will need time and then figure out wht to do, if she forgives you...good for u both...n b careful not to get carried away next time, if she leaves...then just think of it as the price you had to pay...



and no dont go to the girl who makes your hair again if u truly love your gf..



best of luck honey



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

loser



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

A big NO NO



Dammm. i cheated on my girl friend?

you're a loser.you're g f should kick both of your a s s e s

No comments:

Post a Comment