Thursday, April 26, 2012

Any suggestions on costumes for a beach party?

My parents are having an anniversary party next month...it's in a hall, but completely beach-themed. I mean...decked out in everything beach [the invitations were messages in a bottle!]



SO...since the attire is "beach"...I wanted to play a bit of a joke...and get a really good costume going for the party.



Now...I'm NOT fit for the whole "coconut bra" deal...so don't even suggest it. lol But...I'm looking for cool ideas! I'm thinking of getting my hair braided, get some flowers thrown in. I was thinking of coming in with a snorkel and flippers on. But not sure if that's too much. lol



ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT! Thanks! =D



Any suggestions on costumes for a beach party?

Gilligans island characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment