Friday, April 27, 2012

I have a hair question.?

I have been growing an afro for five months and it is big. Do you think i can get braids?



I have a hair question.?

It depends on who is doing the braiding. A skilled braider will be able to "catch" the shortest of hair so it sounds like you shouldn't have a problem. If you want your hair to continue to grow out, I would suggest keeping your hair clean and conditioned as well (I think a lot of guys forget about conditioner). Oh, and don't forget to get your ends trimmed once every six weeks.



I have a hair question.?

sure if its pretty big....



I have a hair question.?

yes. why wouldn't you be able to? ofcourse.



I have a hair question.?

Yeah. If you want cornrows then can do that. Or if you want them long they add hair to it.



I have a hair question.?

Yes you can get braids and if the person braiding your hair does not think your hair is long enough they can add hair from the beauty supply store.



I have a hair question.?

NOOOOOOO afros are awsome! my friend had one and he made it into braids and he's not the same any more. he looks like everybody else. if you afro is to big just get it cut a little and you'll be fine. i hope you don't get braids it'll make me sad :(



I have a hair question.?

of coorse if the afro is big then the hair is long. but you may need to straighten ur hair first, thats what my momma does anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment